Photos

This is a yearly group seed swap event hosted by Tormato.

Moderator: Tormato

ranegrow
Reactions:

Photos

Sat May 07, 2022 9:10 am

I've never grown dwarf tomatoes before. Here are 2 that I got seeds for in the MMMM swap. Aren't they cute ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LindaJean
Reactions:

Re: Photos

Tue May 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Oh wow, You got some good ones ! I've read Velvet Night got some excellent reviews. Someone on Victory seeds website thought it was possibly the best Dwarf.
I am growing it for the first time in a 5 gallon bucket - mine is currently a stocky 1 inch tall .

Tormato
Reactions:

Re: Photos

Tue May 10, 2022 7:29 pm

ranegrow wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:10 am I've never grown dwarf tomatoes before. Here are 2 that I got seeds for in the MMMM swap. Aren't they cute ?
My understanding is that you have two vastly different plants.

Velvet Night is a "tree" type dwarf indeterminate (like the Dwarf Project varieties) that will grow to 3 feet, or maybe more. And, Pinocchio Orange is a micro dwarf, so it should stay under 14 inches, or so.

ranegrow
Reactions:

Miss Scarlett

Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:23 pm

Miss Scarlet in the Kitchen with the Knife....I think this is the biggest tomato I have ever grown... this pic is from a few days ago, I need to take a pic of it today , I picked it this morning and its now sitting on my kitchen counter. We have not tasted it yet, it will most likey end up on a BLT this coming week. Tormato, do you have any history on it ?
Miss Scarlett.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MMMM Swap”