Shannon and /or Santa Maria Pastes?

Whwoz
Reactions:

Re: Shannon and /or Santa Maria Pastes?

Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:24 am

Tormato wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:06 am
Amazing looking seeds Whwoz. Big and plump and hairy. About a decade ago, much of my saved seed looked like that. Today, most of my saved seed is a bit smaller, thinner, with little "hair" on them. I wonder if my restricting of water, in order to maximize flavor, has anything to do with it.

:D @Tormato, those seeds were probably saved during a rather warm to hot summer, when I water daily for at least 1/2 hour though a soaker hose of an evening so that the ground is always damp through the following day. :D

On a side note, if it's OK with you, I've decided to name the Elbonian Mud Ball variant of yours, the pink one to the north of the dark one. If my grow outs continue to be pink, and I decide to release it because it has very good flavor, a name that makes sense to me is "North Elbonian Pinko". I can explain that name if you'd like.
Can understand that name. I just hope you like it, will be growing both of them again.

Tormato
Reactions:

Re: Shannon and /or Santa Maria Pastes?

Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:35 am

A further look at your sent seeds and about half of the varieties are of the above description.The other half look like all of my saved seeds, lately.

Return to “Seeds Wanted”