- Reactions: 2678
- Posts: 1906
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:38 am
- Location: Zone 8a, Augusta GA
It's name is long forgotten but I look forward to seeing it each spring.
- Reactions: 5122
- Posts: 7764
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:32 pm
- Location: 25 miles southeast of Waterloo Texas
Mine white ones have came and gone a month ago.
25 miles southeast of Waterloo Texas.
Crawfish, (Lobster Of The Bayou).
- Reactions: 506
- Posts: 493
- Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:57 pm
- Location: keweenaw peninsula
mine are just green shoots, snow has only been gone for a couple weeks.
they ARE growing though. most are purple ones from the childhood home that came with
the house mom said. they have been around since at least the early 50s. light purple with
fragrant grape like smell. i have transplanted them where ever i have lived.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests