Renee's Garden seeds half off sale

peebee
Reactions:

Renee's Garden seeds half off sale

Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:13 pm

50% off sale going on now. Better hurry as several seeds are selling out.
Zone 10, Southern California
Will eat anything once before I judge.
Anything meaning any foods of course.

karstopography
Reactions:

Re: Renee's Garden seeds half off sale

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:37 pm

Great, thanks for heads up! Placed my order.
Zone 9b, located in the Columbia bottomlands, annual rainfall 46”

karstopography
Reactions:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:59 am

I got “endeavor” pickling cucumber from Renee’s. I’ve not grown a pickling cucumber yet and endeavor is supposed to be a Kirby type, the standard for pickling cucumbers as I have read. They also had Suyo Long and that’s been a fantastic cucumber in my plot. Thin and tender skin, almost a honeydew melon quality about those cucumbers.

Rolande has been a great bush french filet bean in my garden. It isn’t one big flush and done, it will do several as long as the weather doesn’t get too obnoxiously hot. Great flavor. Emerite has been a great pole french filet. Renee’s stocks both.

I went ahead and got bulgarian carrot pepper seeds and their true thai chilis, Full Moon & Vesuvius' , an orange and red pepper in one pack, seeds are color marked, how great is that for $1.70!

On the herb side of things, I got Leafy Diana' Heirloom Dill, Bac Lieu Cilantro' Vietnamese Heirloom, True Italian' Arugula, Runway Arugula' . The Vietnamese cilantro is supposed to be citrusy and mild. We eat a lot of cilantro (mostly buying from the supermarket), but I’m always game for one with a different twist of flavor. The runway Arugula is supposed to be less pungent and that can be a good thing, some Arugula is off the charts sharp.

Finally, I picked up “big beef” “Crimson Carmello” and “Black Krim” seeds. Not sure what I’m growing in 2023, but all three are in the running as potentials. Carmello was once my favorite fall tomato when I did those and I might now try that one again this fall since I have the seeds. Carmello sets fruit pretty well in cooler or up to pretty warm conditions, seems to do better than big beef setting fruit on the cooler side and can ripen in cooler weather.

Renee’s isn’t a one stop shop kind of seed vendor, but they do have some good varieties. Glad it all went on a 50% off sale! Thanks again for the sale offer blast.
Zone 9b, located in the Columbia bottomlands, annual rainfall 46”

wykvlvr
Reactions:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:12 pm

I picked up some marigolds as I want to see if I can get enough flowers for jelly....
Wyoming
Zone 5
Elevation : 6,063 ft
Climate : semi-arid
Avg annual rainfall = 16 inches

Return to “Sales/Bargains/Coupons/Promo Codes”