Everything About Tomatoes
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:28 am
- Location: Germany (Bavaria)
just wanted to give a quick shout-out to the YouTube channel LUCKY GARDEN
. He regularly uploads short and to the point videos about his favorite tomato varieties. The pictures are always excellent and make your mouth water. He only has about 1000 subscribers and his videos rarely get more than ca. 1200 views. I love his content and I think more people should know about it. His last video is something different btw. it's a quick interview with Patrina Nuske Smal (dwarf tomato project).
I bet there are some people here who'd enjoy his content as well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:23 pm
- Location: Pacific North West
yes, I've been enjoying his videos for a bit now ......
thanks for the heads up on the Patrina Nuske Smal video
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:06 pm
I've been watching him as well. He's one of the reasons I have Night Candle on my grow list this year.
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:18 pm
- Location: center of Pennsylvania, USA, Zone 6a
Thanks for sharing. I just watched a few videos, enjoyed them and subscribed. I'll watch more later.
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:14 am
- Location: Monterey Bay, CA
I will have to check this out! I usually have 10 minutes in the morning that i can sit between exercise, the boye, running, cleaning, and meal prep... Then getting ready for work. I sometimes just search tomato videos.
10a Monterey Bay
Lover of Fogust, tomatoes, flowers, and pumpkins
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:07 pm
- Location: Wisconsin Zone 5a
Thanks! I will check this out. Always in the market for good YouTubers and podcasters.
A nature, gardening and food enthusiast externalizing the inner monologue.
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:13 am
- Location: UK
I found his channel a few weeks ago and have been watching since. It's really nice to see the growth habit, size, shape etc. of tomatoes in video form.
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:12 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
Thank you! I'm always looking for good gardening channels. I'll check it out.
USDA Zone 9b, Sunset Zone 13
Average Rainfall 9.5 inches
Climate: Sonoran Desert
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:37 am
- Location: Northern BC, Canada - Zone 3
Thank you for sharing about this channel. I hadn't heard of it before, but see all sorts of videos he has posted that I'll enjoy watching!
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:13 am
I'm watching too much youtube. It's 4 am and the bags under my eyes are all youtube's fault.
This will go on tomorrow's lineup. Thanks for sharing a site from a fellow tomato lover. So many just read seed packets to the audience.
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:08 am
- Location: Trafalgar, Victoria, Australia
Must echo others thanks, well worth the effort to watch. Another new subscriber here
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest