Carolyn's brother hybrid

Everything About Tomatoes
hybrid
Reactions:

Carolyn's brother hybrid

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:37 am

It has taken me a long time to figure out just what I want to say and where to post it.When I think about Carolyn I think about tomato's. This will not be about tomato's so I will post in the general discussion and it might be a while. thanks dave male

Nan6b
Reactions:

Re: Carolyn's brother hybrid

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:40 am

When you're ready, we'll listen. :)

imp
Account Closed
Reactions:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:26 pm

I would love to hear what you wish to say when you are ready to post about Carolyn. She was much loved by many.
Together, trees make an ecosystem that tempers the extremes of heat & cold, stores lots of water, & makes a lot of humidity. In this environment, trees can live to be very old. To get to this point, the community must remain intact no matter what.

MissS
Reactions:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Dave when I think of Carolyn I too think about tomatoes but I also think about so much more. Your sister was an amazing teacher not only to her nursing students but to us as well. She had the patience of a saint. She sure put up with far more from some than I ever would. She kept her cool and still moved forward with her firm yet gentle hand at the wheel. She loved a good argument and kept you on your toes for sure. I don't know what she loved more tomatoes or the people that enjoy them. She was a stickler for facts and would not allow us to post errors, which was great. She had a passion for knowledge and if she did not know the answer she would go out searching for it.
Carolyn was one amazing lady. I can't wait to learn more about her life from you.
~ Patti ~

ddsack
Reactions:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:40 pm

Thank you for joining us here, Dave. I'm sure there is a large community here waiting to hear your thoughts on Carolyn, whenever you are ready. I'm glad you found us.

Nan6b
Reactions:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:10 pm

We also just like you for yourself, Dave. Happy to hear what you have to say, about your sister, your garden, you cooking, whatever.

hdrider
Reactions:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:30 pm

Like Nan6b says above and I said on your introduction page, it doesn't have to be just about Carolyn. We are interested in hearing about you and what your up to even if it doesn't pertain to tomatoes.
Tracy

Conjunction junction what's your function - whoops wrong place!

Return to “Tomato Talk”