Estler's Mortgage Lifter

Sue_CT
Reactions:

Re: Estler's Mortgage Lifter

Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:50 am

Thank you, everyone. I hope eventually they are able to prioritize testing and treatment of front line medical personel so that we are availalbe to keep caring for everyone else, but is not currently the case. We have 3 nurses and nurses aid on quarentine, at least 2 of those were actually sick, and only one could get tested because of the lack of available test kits. So people are at home and unavailable to care to people already because they might be positive but can't be tested. One nurse had a respiratory infection but only a temp of 100.2 and they are saying they won't test you unless you have a temp of 100.4. They won't test them to rule out flu because they don't want them doctor's offices or Emergency Rooms. If there is any question at all we need to be able to get medical personel tested immediatley and back to work if they are negative, supported with close monitoing and early care if they are positive. If they don't have front line people to take care of those who continue to get sick they haven't seen anything yet when it comes to how bad it will get. Even if eventually managed to get enough protective gear and ventilaotrs for patients, it won't do any good if you don't have anyone to take care of them once they are on the ventilator. SMH. Sorry for the rant.

Ginger2778
Reactions:

Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Hi Edie, did you send some to me? I never got them. We pm'd.
- Marsha

MissS
Reactions:

Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:21 pm

Ginger2778 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:30 pm
Hi Edie, did you send some to me? I never got them. We pm'd.
As she has said, she will get them out when she is on the mend. She does not want to make you sick, so please have patience.
Enjoy the Day!
~ Patti ~

Return to “Seeds Wanted”