Goose Creek seeds

bobrarian
Reactions: 19

Goose Creek seeds

Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:57 pm

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm on the hunt for Goose Creek seeds. Looking for the original pink version. (I read there's also a red version.)

I only have a few of my own saved seeds, but I am happy to part with any of the varieties I recently received in the MMMM swap. PM me for a list. Or I'm happy to send a SASE.

This will be my #1 new variety (in terms of hopes and expectations) for next year. :)

Thanks,
Bobby
It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato. - Lewis Grizzard

ZerosMom
Reactions: 4

Re: Goose Creek seeds

Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Hey Bobby,

I've got some seeds to share. DM me your address and I'll send you some seeds. No trade needed. IIRC, you're in Southern CA, correct? I'm out here too, so the seeds should get to you in about 2 days max.
————————————
Zone: 10b
Climate: 40s-60s winter; 60s-90s spring - summer; lots of morning dew
Average rainfall: historically 14”, but closer to < 8” now

bobrarian
Reactions: 19

Re: Goose Creek seeds

Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Hi ZerosMom,

Thank you! PM sent.

Yes, I'm also in the L.A. area - San Gabriel Valley. I'm slowly discovering which tomatoes do well here. So far this year, my best performers (in terms of health and size) are Alice's Dream, Dwarf Pink Passion, and Indian Stripe, all in containers. It'll probably be another month before the first ones ripen.

Bobby
It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato. - Lewis Grizzard

Return to “Seeds Wanted”