TheDante´s humble Tomatoes & Garden

Let's see those Photos and videos!!
Growing Coastal
Reactions:

Re: TheDante´s humble Tomatoes

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:01 am

Today I can see the video and almost smell that spring soil smell that means good things ahead. I like your row of compost bins, too. Of course, the orchard looks great! The chair. Do you actually have time to sit in it? I have chairs out in my garden too but rarely sit in them. Sit maybe 3 minutes then I see something that has to be done.
Time for sitting and resting now, in winter, planning for next spring. Maybe time to plant a micro inside, now. Micro tomato, that is! ;)

TheDante
Reactions:

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:13 am

heya Growing Coastal…. :lol: we have the exact same problem. We have a lounge on the terrace too. And there is no way you can catch me sitting down for more than a few minutes, apart from giving the cats their treats. There is always something to do for sure. There are days when I hardly ever get a chance to chow down for lunch too. :roll:

And I am glad that you are able to view my video now and enjoy it as well. After the growing season, come late Summer and I will be screaming for Winter rest! :lol: And the ´viscious´ cycle begins all over again. I think it is probably the same for everyone. Love how it is always different every year with the growing season too, never a dull moment! ;)
Last edited by TheDante on Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karen´s current status - tomato nutcase :D

Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the blossoms, Kind deeds are the fruits - Karpal Singh

Growing Coastal
Reactions:

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:19 am

I NEVER miss lunch anymore. My little dog finds me and follows, dogging my heels, as the saying goes, until I pay attention and go inside to feed him and myself. Amazing, the power of a 5.5lb dog!
Roland

MissS
Reactions:

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:27 am

Growing Coastal wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:19 am I NEVER miss lunch anymore. My little dog finds me and follows, dogging my heels, as the saying goes, until I pay attention and go inside to feed him and myself. Amazing, the power of a 5.5lb dog!
Roland
What an adorable noon whistle blower that you have. :) :) :)
~ Patti ~

TheDante
Reactions:

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:29 am

You have an adorable angel there!

ha! Great minds think alike Patti ;)
Karen´s current status - tomato nutcase :D

Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the blossoms, Kind deeds are the fruits - Karpal Singh

Return to “The Gallery”