There is aliens among-est us.

Off Topic Area
TomHillbilly
Reactions:

There is aliens among-est us.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Aliens is among-st us. People are just in to big a rush, to notice um allusive critters. The other day I ran over a invisible alien space craft with my riding-mower. Well-- it was invisible, until the blade made first contact. It was a pretty gruesome site. Thanks be, I have a strong stomach, and emergency thinking skills. I consider myself as a "know how to fix-it man." There was mangled little body parts, and glowing blue blood everywhere. But, I won't gets-yuns into much details. I don't want to gross out the weaker folks. I got me-zz some crazy glue, and Gorilla tape, then went to work. But I really needed pictured instructions-- not that I would actually use um. I just hate instructions, without pictures. The instruction paper makes a good mat to pour out nuts, and bolts on. That is why I always check the box for instructions. Back to my encounter----I couldn't tell where um little feller's arms, legs, and butts went. With no pictured instructions, I had to guess. For those that don't know. Aliens don't look like anyone from the south. They do tend to behave like us, at times. They screwworm pretty much, while a doctor treats um. After I finished my doctoring, they pretty well stopped all their struggles. I started to bury um out by the shed, where we buried ole Duke. But it just didn't seem like the right thing to do. I called the Health Department, out to the house. They-zz got mighty excited, and called the government. Some fellers showed up with Area 51 logos on the coveralls. They were plenty miffed at me for my efforts. They stayed huddled together like a football team. I couldn't hear what-zz was said. But they shook their heads a lot, while looking my way. PS-- the next time it happens, I ant even going to get off my mower. I got a electric door bell, and a door knocker. If um aliens are intent on remaining unannounced--then they kans be the ones suffer for it. I wouldn't know what kinds a meals they like fixed, anyways. So I can't serve alien visitors with southern hospitality.   

MissS
Reactions:

Re: There is aliens among-est us.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Now you have me wondering how many people visit this site when they do a search for 'area 51'. :lol:
Enjoy the Day!
~ Patti ~

TomHillbilly
Reactions:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 pm

Just just got bored. I live in zone 7, and use the paper towel, 3 step method, for mater seedlings. I can have um ready to go into the ground in 35 days. If I hold off until the nights don't get below 50. I just got bored not being able to talk about tomatoes.
PS--I wonder if Aliens like to eat tomatoes ? LOL. I know um little fellers hate corn. That is why they stomp the stalks down, in crop circles.

MissS
Reactions:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:18 pm

Well let's put your boredom to rest, get you talking tomato and educate some newbies. Please start a thread describing your 3 step paper towel method. We have many newbies and I am sure that they would like to know.
Enjoy the Day!
~ Patti ~

AlittleSalt
Reactions:

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:30 am

This is the first time I've seen this.

Blue blooded aliens - hmm. I don't know, but I think Tom crossed those with Dances with Smurfs to make Helsing Junction Blue, but I might be wrong about that?
Texas Zone 8A

TomHillbilly
Reactions:

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:25 am

My cousin Jim Bob got himself abducted once. I say he "got himself," because he knew better to be drinking shine on a empty stomach, out in the woods alone. He's lucky he found the way back out of the woods, after just 2 days. His wife nursed him back to health in a week. According to Jim's wife, only heavy doses of Caster's Oil can rid a man, or child, from discomforts brought on from straying from the narrow path. Us men folk, all met with Jim out by his barn. Toby finally got up the nerve to ask Jim, if he had been probed ? Jim's ears pulled down, like a scolded dog. He looked down at the ground and said, "Getting probed ant that bad, if you just relax. But never let one um Aliens lick you ears, while it does it."  

Return to “Area 51”