CAPE COD MASS HELLO.

Tell us about yourself!
ponyexpress
Reactions:

Re: CAPE COD MASS HELLO.

Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:39 am

will it grow wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:05 pm hello to all my name is john and im a gardener in zone 6a cape cod mass.
Which town are you in? I hope in the not too distant future I'll be moving to the Cape (Hyannis, Dennis, or Sandwich) and eventually be a snow bird. I plant to look for a property where I can have full sun and plenty of gardening space. I'm curious if any of the towns on the Cape have community gardens?

Have to work on my wife accepting FL, TX, AZ as a winter home. She thinks NC is good enough but they get snow/winter so that's a NO in my book.

Sunday Gravey
Reactions:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:34 pm

ponyexpress wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:39 am
will it grow wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:05 pm hello to all my name is john and im a gardener in zone 6a cape cod mass.
Which town are you in? I hope in the not too distant future I'll be moving to the Cape (Hyannis, Dennis, or Sandwich) and eventually be a snow bird. I plant to look for a property where I can have full sun and plenty of gardening space. I'm curious if any of the towns on the Cape have community gardens?

((((I’d avoid Hyannis unless it’s Hyannis Port IMPO. I grew up in Hyannis. Message me I was flipping houses on cape before I moved out west. I’d be happy to make suggestions. I’m still kicking myself for selling the last one.))))

Have to work on my wife accepting FL, TX, AZ as a winter home. She thinks NC is good enough but they get snow/winter so that's a NO in my book.

Sunday Gravey
Reactions:

Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:26 am

ponyexpress wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:39 am

Yes they have lots of community gardens all over. I would steal ideas from them frequently. Often I’d take my lunch at one.

Return to “Introductions”