Forum Happenings Down Under

Free for all about gardening techniques, tips and questions.
Whwoz
Reactions:

Forum Happenings Down Under

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:38 am

Just an advisory, mainly for any other Aussies that happen to be here

For a number of years, the main Australian based general gardening forum has been Ozgrow, set up by McSee and ownership taken over by Templeton a number of years ago when Mcsee's paid work load got to heavy for him to commit the time he felt he needed to to maintaining the forum. with the rise of the various social media platforms and a bit of site argy-bargy (from what I understand) the forum has been in decline for a number of years and recently the decision was taken by Templeton to transfer it to a Facebook based site. The other moderator set up gardening page on Discord as an alternative in conjunction with Templeton. Mcsee has also taken the opportunity to set up a new site simply called McSees.com or more simply put McSees. It is set up as a Tomato and Vegetable community forum. It is where you will find me down under.

MissS
Reactions:

Re: Forum Happenings Down Under

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:42 pm

@Whwoz Thanks much for that information. It's always hard to see an enjoyed site go into decline no less go down completely. Personally, I just don't enjoy the Facebook groups. There are too many people thinking that they know all of the answers.
~ Patti ~

Return to “General Discussion”