Root stimulation in transplantation

Free for all about gardening techniques, tips and questions.
Nico
Reactions:

Root stimulation in transplantation

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:53 pm

Hi everyone.
A good friend has recommended that I use a root stimulating fertilizer for transplantation. Has anyone used something similar and does it really work?
I copy and paste the manufacturer's descripcoin.
Thank you

ASIR HORTO is the latest technology to apply at the time of transplant. It provides beneficial microorganisms that stimulate growth, solubilize phosphorus, and stimulate crop defenses against pathogens. In addition to nourishing the crops, ASIR provides a large amount of organic matter that improves the structure of the land and increases water reserves. It is the first nutritional product made with pharmaceutical technology.

BENEFITS

ASIR HORTO provides plants with 4 important benefits:

• Power the root system
The mycorrhizae create a symbiosis with the roots of the plant to develop a more powerful root system thus increasing the absorption capacity of nutrients and water.
• Promotes balanced growth
A mycorrhized culture grows in a balanced way, giving the plant greater health and resistance against any type of adversity and pathogens.
• Protects the roots
The contribution of trichoderma protects the root system against possible pathogenic soil fungi in the early stages of the crop.
• Stimulates the plant
The contribution of organic substances of plant origin stimulates the development of the plant minimizing the effects of transplant stress.

COMPOSITION

Biological composition:
- Glomus Intraradices: 200 spores / tablet
- Trichoderma spp: 1 × 10 ^ 6 CFU / tablet
- Rhizosphere bacteria: 4 × 10 ^ 6 CFU / tablet
Organic substances of plant origin:

- N-P-K: 5-5-3
- Organic matter: 50%
Product in tablet format. (weight of 4.5g / pill)

HOW TO USE

Recommended dosage: Nursery - Horticultural field - Ornamental: 1 tablet per plant

For transplants, place the required pills under the plant in direct contact with the roots, and once the transplant is finished, water with plenty of water.

For established plants, bury the required pills in the soil so that they remain in direct contact with the roots. Water later with plenty of water.

The application of some soil disinfectants or fungicidal treatments, as well as fertilizers with high phosphorus content, can affect or inhibit the development of mycorrhizal fungi. Check with the technical service.
Plants have, like animals, in the degree and almost in the form, the sensitivity, that essential attribute of life.

imp
Account Closed
Reactions:

Re: Root stimulation in transplantation

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:56 pm

I haven't used that product, but when I transplant the plantlets to the solo cups for my tomatoes, peppers and eggplants, I give them a very weak feed of Miracle Grow stuff. Sometimes have used a General Dynamics root stimulator as well, but not often as the plants are fine.
Together, trees make an ecosystem that tempers the extremes of heat & cold, stores lots of water, & makes a lot of humidity. In this environment, trees can live to be very old. To get to this point, the community must remain intact no matter what.

Nico
Reactions:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:21 pm

:) Thank you very imp
Plants have, like animals, in the degree and almost in the form, the sensitivity, that essential attribute of life.

Nan6b
Reactions:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:01 pm

I use Myco Blast to help the roots. It says, "Myco Blast is a kelp-based product that contains 4 species of endomycorrhizal fungi (Glomus spp.) and 4 species of beneficial bacteria (Bacillus spp.), and fortified with Trichoderma." I use this when I have problems with the roots. (More than once if the plants need it.) I also do this just to help the roots sometimes. (One time for each plant.) This product is a powder that goes in water.

MissS
Reactions:

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:37 pm

I use MycoGrow which is very similar to what you are describing. Mycorrhizae in my opinion do help promote a healthy root system. I was surprised to see the addition of phosphorus in your product as phosphorus is said to inhibit the growth of mycorrihizae.
~ Patti ~

Nico
Reactions:

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:30 am

Thank you very much MissS and Nan6b

Return to “General Discussion”