The Dante/The Olivia/The Joey/The Dexter

TheDante
Reactions:

The Dante/The Olivia/The Joey/The Dexter

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:53 am

My babies! :P
Our Kids.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen´s current status - tomato nutcase :D

Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the blossoms, Kind deeds are the fruits - Karpal Singh

TheDante
Reactions:

Re: The Dante/The Olivia/The Joey/The Dexter

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 am

The Olivia keeping watch! :lol:
1485221275398.jpg
Waiting for her belly to be rubbed a dub dub!
20180301_151622.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the blossoms, Kind deeds are the fruits - Karpal Singh

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 am

The Joey sitting like a chicken in his crate
20180303_114026-1.jpg
A brand new cat! :lol: noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Just the silly Joey after falling into muddy waters!
20140718_111237.jpg

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 am

The Dante.... sleeeeeeeping :P
20181028_215458.jpg

And again…
20181122_161540.jpg

And again… well kinda :lol:
20180405_102625.jpg

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:15 am

Last but not least … The solemn Dexter :D
20180302_165903.jpg
Food please! :lol:
20180302_095622.jpg

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 am

Some videos to share with the ´monkey affection´ for our kids :lol:

Click on the link if you are unable to see the video in the page.

www.facebook.com/karen.vater.549/videos ... 1448690095

or

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:25 am

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:26 am

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:27 am

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:34 am

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:35 am

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:45 am

MsCowpea
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:36 am

Oh what a sweet bundle of babies. I just love it when brothers and sisters are kept together and you see them grow up.
I kept a litter of 4 that were trapped and rescued near a dumpster (actually 8 but 4 were adopted elsewhere). I still have one remaining from that group (Dumpy). She is 19 years old.

Your pics and videos sure show a very happy and loved group of ‘kids’.
"When we kill off the natural enemies of a pest we inherit their work."
Carl Huffaker

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:24 am

MsCowpea wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:36 am Oh what a sweet bundle of babies. I just love it when brothers and sisters are kept together and you see them grow up.
I kept a litter of 4 that were trapped and rescued near a dumpster (actually 8 but 4 were adopted elsewhere). I still have one remaining from that group (Dumpy). She is 19 years old.

Your pics and videos sure show a very happy and loved group of ‘kids’.
Thanks Elaine. Our lives would be so incomplete without them. They OWN us! :lol: The house belongs to them! The garden and the surrounding areas are their playground. And they are also one of the reasons why I hardly travel or go on holidays because I would miss them after a day away! :lol:

You will be surprised that I was ´afraid´ of boy cats and black cats. And when we had our litter from an abandoned cat, and we had 3 boys and a girl. :lol: And the dear hubby laughs so hard now when we think back.

He will never allow me to go to any animal shelters… :lol: ... coz he knows EXACTLY what will happen!

I am so glad that you and others adore animals too, I cannot never comprehend when one hears of the horror stories of animal abuse. :(

Btw, were you able to access some of the videos? I uploaded them onto Facebook. A trick/tip I figured out to be able load videos onto our forum.

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am

They absolutely love getting their bellies rubbed too.

The Olivia, when you ask her if she would like her belly rubbed, she would literally plonk herself in front of you, and expose her belly and looks at you fondly - now please! :lol:

The Dante, he is terrified of the hubby. We both have no idea why. The hubby suspects it might have been when they were wee little, we have a cat flap and he might have ´accidentally´ forbidden the Dante from running out or something to that effect. And from then on, The Dante steers clear away from him UNLESS there are treats! :lol: Only way to get him into his good books!

And I only have to call The Dante his name and engage in ´baby talk´ with him and he will just curl up like a baby, flopping side to side, and of course rubbing his belly too.

The Dexter and The Joey sleeps with us on the bed. And always wanting their bellies rubbed too. In the middle of the night, The Dexter will sneak up to my side and cuddle with me :lol: And the Joey on the other side. :lol:

Think they are kissed a gazillion times a day too :P

Oh … all 4 would always follow us on walks! Whenever we go on short walks to the fields, the 4 would tread along behind or in front of us. It is a hilarious sight! The hubby never had cats in his life before till he met me and he now too has fallen deeply in love with them as well ;)

Nan6b
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm

TheDante wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am Oh … all 4 would always follow us on walks! Whenever we go on short walks to the fields, the 4 would tread along behind or in front of us. It is a hilarious sight! The hubby never had cats in his life before till he met me and he now too has fallen deeply in love with them as well ;)
1. There is an expression, "It's like herding cats" (i.e., impossible)
2 Bellwether = the goat wearing a bell that leads the herd.

You are the one successful bellwether who is able to herd cats! I'm impressed!

TheDante
Reactions:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:57 pm

Nan6b wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm
TheDante wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am Oh … all 4 would always follow us on walks! Whenever we go on short walks to the fields, the 4 would tread along behind or in front of us. It is a hilarious sight!
1. There is an expression, "It's like herding cats" (i.e., impossible)
2 Bellwether = the goat wearing a bell that leads the herd.

You are the one successful bellwether who is able to herd cats! I'm impressed!
:lol: Thanks Nan. Got the hubby to send me the video we recently made of our typical ´walks´ a few days ago... for your viewing pleasure ;) seeing is believing :lol:

click on the link if the video is blurry on the forum page - no idea why it is so blurry while crystal clear on my phone and laptop

www.facebook.com/karen.vater.549/videos ... 993077709/

Return to “Livestock & Pets”