PRO EATER VS ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ | TEXAS'S BEST BBQ | MY FAVORITE MEAL EVER | HUTCHINS BBQ

Rajun Gardener
Reactions:

PRO EATER VS ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ | TEXAS'S BEST BBQ | MY FAVORITE MEAL EVER | HUTCHINS BBQ

Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:43 pm

This is the reaction I expect when I cook!!!

Kill some time and watch the whole video. He's a pro eater from Canada just enjoying Texas style HUTCHINS BBQ.

Zone: 9A
Climate: Hot and Humid
Avg annual rainfall: 60.48"

worth1
Reactions:

Re: PRO EATER VS ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ | TEXAS'S BEST BBQ | MY FAVORITE MEAL EVER | HUTCHINS BBQ

Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:30 am

I have to cringe when I hear the words, Real Texas BBQ.
Probably one of the most controversial subjects in the state.
Sauce no sauce.
Fancy rub or just salt and pepper.
Open pit vs slow smoke.
Brick pit steel offset smoker.
When it becomes a chain it isn't real anymore.
You name it.
Most of the best ones aren't around anymore.
Usually ran by some old dude off the beaten path just so he can scratch out a living.
All of it to go and a barn yard to park in.
Worth
25 miles southeast of Waterloo Texas.

You can't argue with a closed mind.
You might as well be arguing with a cat.

karstopography
Reactions:

Re: PRO EATER VS ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ | TEXAS'S BEST BBQ | MY FAVORITE MEAL EVER | HUTCHINS BBQ

Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:15 am

Looks good for what I saw, not that I watched more than 2 minutes of the video, though. What is a pro eater? So does a pro eater basically film themselves eating and filming themselves talking about the food they are eating? Is that it in a nutshell? Add some snazzy graphics and music, get a wagon load of subscribers, YouTube sends you a check, is that about the size of it?
Zone 9b, located in the Columbia bottomlands, annual rainfall 46”

MissS
Reactions:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:52 am

Pro eaters can easily gorge themselves. They enter the eating contests to see who can eat the most of something. I have seen the girl in the video before and you would be amazed to see how easily she gets vast quantities of food down. Her table manners do have something to be desired though. I guess that a pro eater fits the above description too.
~ Patti ~

Tormato
Reactions:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:07 pm

Saw the one and only Joey Chestnut at the State Fair a few years back, 47 cheeseburgers (w/onions) in 10 minutes.

Rajun Gardener
Reactions:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:54 pm

karstopography wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:15 am Looks good for what I saw, not that I watched more than 2 minutes of the video, though. What is a pro eater? So does a pro eater basically film themselves eating and filming themselves talking about the food they are eating? Is that it in a nutshell? Add some snazzy graphics and music, get a wagon load of subscribers, YouTube sends you a check, is that about the size of it?
That's about right!! I'm sure everyone has watched the Nathans hotdog eating contest every 4th of July, it's all about bragging rights and the winner usually gets sponsor and promotion deals. Randy Santel is probably the most famous with his Youtube channel and since Muckbang came out many of the "Pro eaters" have channels to make money. The restaurants love it because they get free advertisement and some do live streams on Youtube and Facebook.

So, Yes. It's all about money like everything else on social media.

[mention]MissS[/mention] is right, she has terrible table manners but she beat all these guys. Can you imagine taking her out to eat and not knowing she's a vacuum cleaner? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zone: 9A
Climate: Hot and Humid
Avg annual rainfall: 60.48"

worth1
Reactions:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Y'all should look up how much Sam the cooking guy makes off YouTube alone.
And he doesn't have to gorge himself.
Worth

karstopography
Reactions:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:28 pm

We once had a Guinness Book of World Records Champion eater in our little corner of Texas. I think she ate, all 5’4” 110 pounds or whatever it was, a big giant pile of boiled shrimp in an hour and beat all the beefy bubbas at their own game. Her daughter became famous for another reason, I guess if someone takes off all their clothes and someone takes a few photos and puts it in a magazine, that’s enough to be famous. Fame for eating a big pile of food or getting naked in front of a camera, IDK, but, I guess it beats actually working. The longer I’m around, the less anything makes any sense.
Zone 9b, located in the Columbia bottomlands, annual rainfall 46”

worth1
Reactions:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:37 pm

I remember that daughter. :lol:
Worth

Return to “BBQ/Grilling & Smoking”