Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Forum Rules

When in doubt:
Before you click the Submit button, ask, is it OK for:
My MOM to see it?
My kids to see it?
My wife to see it?
Can I show it at the dinner table?

1. No personal attacks, Flaming, Trolling or Stalking.
2. No politics or religion. Everything is political these days but Please refrain from starting or replying to posts that are controversial. IF it affects you personally and you feel the need to share Please be sensitive to everyone else. You always have the option of discussing it in PM's.
3. No racism or sexism. Also applies to PM's and remember this isn't a dating site.
4. Do not post Members personal details including but not limited to phone numbers, address, email, social media or websites without prior and explicit permission.
5. Do not mention, post or discuss confidential conversations with other members.
6. No obscene pics. Jokes can get dirty so use good judgement. Kids may be learning from us so keep it clean.
7. No derailing of threads especially with negative comments.
8. Do not respond if it upsets you, just scroll on. Don't ruin everyone's day because you're having a bad one.
9. Threats will result in an immediate permaban.
10. Do not cross post, post in the appropriate topic and wait for an answer. Someone will respond.
11. The sale of seeds or other items is strictly forbidden.

These rules are based on common sense and will be lightly enforced. We are all adults, respect everyone even if you disagree.

If a moderator or admin finds you have crossed the line, you'll get a warning or banned.
The result is at the discretion of the moderating team. It can be from one month of not allowed to post or permanent, you decide when you click that mouse.
Last edited by MissS on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zone: 9A
Climate: Hot and Humid
Avg annual rainfall: 60.48"

Return to “Forum Rules/Expected Behavior”