More participants?

This is a yearly group seed swap event hosted by Tormato.

Moderator: Tormato

Tormato
Reactions:

More participants?

Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:25 pm

This year I will have more time to run the swap.

The twin fears have always been having not enough time, and too many participants. I never worry about too many seeds. The past few swaps have seen a slight decline in the number of participants, so I am no longer worried about too many. And, I don't want to start worrying about too few participants and too few seeds.

So, if any of you are active at other gardening forums, perhaps you could direct friends this way?

Also, my local library just started running a seed library about two months ago. I'll see what I can offer them, after the MMMM is completed. Maybe, just maybe, I'll see if I have enough micro varieties to share with them before the end of the year (I doubt that any of them know what a micro is).

Nikki loves Tomatoes
Reactions:

Re: More participants?

Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:37 pm

Hello, I new here, someone posted on our trade group as per your request :D I would love the opportunity to join this Mostly mater mystery mail. I am unsure how to join, and or how it exactly works, as well this is my first time on an internet forum so I not very good at navigating this site yet:) Are you able to help me with this. Thank you :P

zeuspaul
Reactions:

Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:40 pm

@Nikki loves Tomatoes Welcome to Tomato Junction.

MissS
Reactions:

Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:29 pm

Nikki loves Tomatoes wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:37 pm Hello, I new here, someone posted on our trade group as per your request :D I would love the opportunity to join this Mostly mater mystery mail. I am unsure how to join, and or how it exactly works, as well this is my first time on an internet forum so I not very good at navigating this site yet:) Are you able to help me with this. Thank you :P
Hello and welcome to the Junction! It's easy to join in the Mostly Mystery Mater Mailing. All you need to do is read the two links that I am providing and get going. If you have any questions feel free to message me or post a thread and someone will step right in to lend you a hand.

viewtopic.php?t=1629
viewtopic.php?t=1629

and the anything else you might want to know. It's sometimes hard to wrap you head around it so feel free to ask. I'm here to help.
viewforum.php?f=117
~ Patti ~

Return to “MMMM Swap”