Amazon Deals

Rajun Gardener
Reactions:

Amazon Deals

Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Testing links opening in a new window.
AKOAK 100 Pcs Plant Support Clips for Garden Tomato Garden Vegetables Vine to Grow Upright and Makes Plants Healthier Twine Clips
https://amzn.to/2E8hXHh
Zone: 9A
Climate: Hot and Humid
Avg annual rainfall: 60.48"

pondgardener
Reactions:

Re: Amazon Deals

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:08 pm

works good on my end!

Shule
Reactions:

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Works great for me, too!
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Elevation: 2,260 feet

indysun
Reactions:

Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:17 am

I prefer the Paskal black, they seem to last longer( like a couple yrs, ). Gotta search a bit deeper in that Amazon department to find 'em. The clear/white ones one time us for the most part - hard to unclip for me at least.
Pete

RIPGaryColeman
Reactions:

Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:15 am

No issues, went straight Amazon app on phone

Rajun Gardener
Reactions:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:34 pm

The Firestick is on sale again, I bought 2 more to have them on all tv's.
https://amzn.to/2vcyycc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brownrexx
Reactions:

Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:52 am

I didn't buy the Firestick but yesterday I decided to buy some new sandals so I went to Amazon through the link at the bottom of the page on TJ and ordered them that way. Everything worked the same as if I had ordered by just going to Amazon.com directly but hopefully the TJ will get a payment from Amazon.

I would encourage everyone to order their Amazon items this way. You are going to ordered the items anyway so why not support Tomato Junction by doing so?

ddsack
Reactions:

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:08 am

I wonder if TJ will ultimately get the credit for items removed from the cart to "Save for later"? I do that a lot, if I like something but don't need it right away, or want to compare with something else when I have more time to research. I end up ordering every few weeks when I really need something, and then scan my "save for later" to see if I want to add any.

I guess my question is, is TJ credited with the total amount in my shopping cart at the time of ordering if I click their link from here? Or only with the items searched and put in the cart from the link from here. [mention]Rajun Gardener[/mention] ?

MissS
Reactions:

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:31 am

I believe that TJ will still get the credit if you saved your items and then purchased them later. TJ is credited for everything purchased through the provided link. What I have done to be sure that I always support this site is to use the link to go to Amazon and then save that page as my button in my browser to go to Amazon. It looks like this https://www.amazon.com/?tag=primalcajun01-20. By doing this, I am making sure that all of my purchases are credited to this site.
~ Patti ~

Rajun Gardener
Reactions:

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:41 am

ddsack wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:08 am I wonder if TJ will ultimately get the credit for items removed from the cart to "Save for later"? I do that a lot, if I like something but don't need it right away, or want to compare with something else when I have more time to research. I end up ordering every few weeks when I really need something, and then scan my "save for later" to see if I want to add any.

I guess my question is, is TJ credited with the total amount in my shopping cart at the time of ordering if I click their link from here? Or only with the items searched and put in the cart from the link from here. @Rajun Gardener ?

I just checked on that and couldn't find anything about using the Save for Later option but TJ will get credit if you add it to your cart for 90 days.

I also learned that the link is only good for 24 hours or until you make a purchase. If you use the link in the morning and buy something we get credit but if you leave that tab open and order again later we will not get credit.

I hope that explains it, Amazon has some weird ways of doing business.

brownrexx
Reactions:

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:23 am

I just put in a $75 order on Amazon and I used the link at the bottom of the home page on TJ so that the site gets credit for my purchase. I encourage everyone else who uses Amazon to do the same.

Allergy season is starting and I needed allergy meds for hubby so since I am not going to stores I bought them on Amazon and the price was just as good. They also had ibuprofen and a couple of other things that I needed. My stores were sold out of Ibuprofen and Tylenol the last time I looked.

pepperhead212
Reactions:

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:57 am

I've done this several times, when ordering from Amazon. I'm assuming it credits TJ.
Woodbury, NJ zone 7a/7b

pepperhead212
Reactions:

Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:14 pm

I'm hoping TJ gets these credits. Minor consolation for having to buy a new shop vac! That old one didn't owe me anything, but it went out in a strange way, eventually blowing the GPS when using it to clean out some ductwork upstairs. Yet, when I put it back on the back porch it worked fine, briefly, (even though those are also GPS), but when I plugged it in Sunday, the motor sparked, and I knew it was gone.
Woodbury, NJ zone 7a/7b

Return to “Sales/Bargains/Coupons/Promo Codes”