Randy Sine

Share your breeding experiments and crosses you're working on
HL2601
Reactions:

Randy Sine

Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:31 pm

Tonight I have been going through the internet documenting different tomatoes for possible growing next year. I somehow stumbled upon a Wordpress blog by someone that's entitled Wolfpeach Farm where they document varieties grown. It seems this person was a good friend of Randy Sine's and his widow gave this person all of Randy's seed collection with numerous projects!!

Does anyone know who this Wolf Peach Farm grower may be or how to contact them?

I would love to chat with them possibly about continuing some of his projects and there may be others here that would want to help as well.

Here is the link to the blog. Several years of tomatoes are documented and there is a picture of one of the original notebooks as well!

https://wolfpeachfarm.wordpress.com

Any info is appreciated!
Heide

rossomendblot
Reactions:

Re: Randy Sine

Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:58 pm

There is a comment section at the bottom of their blog articles so you could leave them a message there?

MissS
Reactions:

Re: Randy Sine

Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:39 pm

@HL2601 I thought that if anyone knew more it would be Tatiana so I asked her. She didn't have any further information to offer. I know that I was on a seed site recently that had a rather large collection of seeds from him. Darned if I can remember which one. Hopefully it will come to me soon. I hate aging...
~ Patti ~

Return to “Tomato Crossing/Breeding”