Anyone want some Giant Pumpkin Seeds?

Rockporter
Reactions:
Location: South Texas Coastal Bend Zone 9a with high winds and heat and humidity to boot!

Anyone want some Giant Pumpkin Seeds?

Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:39 pm

Hahahaha, so I made a huge mistake buying these seeds. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ferry Morse Non GMO Pumpkin Big Max, can get to 6 feet across and 100 pounds. :o :shock:

I don't think this seed is best for my small garden. :lol: :lol: I have two unopened packs of seeds and there is still time for everyone around the US to plant them this year. The earliest is the southern parts of the country to plant between March and June. My packets have a packed date of 2022 and a sell by date of 12/23 so they are very fresh seeds.

Here is the link for their information with a picture of the seed packet planting map.

https://ferrymorse.com/products/pumpkin-big-max

If interested please PM me for address to send self addressed stamped envelope and how many seeds you want. I don't know the total I have in each yet so I will go by first messaged, first served.
In the spring at the end of the day you should smell like dirt.
~Margaret Atwood~

Still my favorite quote! :lol: :P :D :)

Rockporter
Reactions:
Location: South Texas Coastal Bend Zone 9a with high winds and heat and humidity to boot!

Re: Anyone want some Giant Pumpkin Seeds?

Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:57 pm

This offer is now closed, I have mailed out those requested. Thank you.
In the spring at the end of the day you should smell like dirt.
~Margaret Atwood~

Still my favorite quote! :lol: :P :D :)

Return to “Seed Offers”