Newbies

This is a yearly group seed swap event hosted by Tormato.

Moderator: Tormato

Tormato
Reactions:

Newbies

Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:54 pm

I run into this problem a few times each year. A newbie will mail me a package, their wish list will be kind of vague, and the only contact info is a return mailing address. Some don't seem to even be members of any online gardening forums, that I'm aware of. This requires me to write a letter back to them for better communication.

So, if you're a newbie, or even a long time participant, please remember to include your T'junction, or T'ville, or Gardenweb/Houzz username, and perhaps an email address, in case I need to contact you.

karstopography
Reactions:

Re: Newbies

Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:06 pm

I might be one of those that neglected sending my username with my seed shipment.

Arrival thread post #26, TX Me K?=karstopography here on TJ. My wish list is on page 2 of MMMM wish lists.
Zone 9b, located in the Columbia bottomlands, annual rainfall 46”

Tormato
Reactions:

Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:28 pm

karstopography wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:06 pm I might be one of those that neglected sending my username with my seed shipment.

Arrival thread post #26, TX Me K?=karstopography here on TJ. My wish list is on page 2 of MMMM wish lists.
You're a well-known non-newbie.

Is the K correct? The post office stuck a large label over part of your return address. I had to peel it back, and peeled off a bit of your label, making it look like a K, or possibly a partial R.

If you have really bad penmanship, I will not hazard a guess as to any other letters. ;)

karstopography
Reactions:

Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:41 pm

Tormato wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:28 pm
karstopography wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:06 pm I might be one of those that neglected sending my username with my seed shipment.

You're a well-known non-newbie.

Is the K correct? The post office stuck a large label over part of your return address. I had to peel it back, and peeled off a bit of your label, making it look like a K, or possibly a partial R.

If you have really bad penmanship, I will not hazard a guess as to any other letters. ;)
K is Korrect. Mea culpa on any difficulty deciphering the penmanship.
Zone 9b, located in the Columbia bottomlands, annual rainfall 46”

Return to “MMMM Swap”