Indoor Pepper and Micros Progress

Let's see those Photos and videos!!
GoDawgs
Reactions:

Indoor Pepper and Micros Progress

Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:18 am

During the drabness of winter I have to have a few indoor things growing. It helps scratch the gardening itch.

Here's the Tangerine Dream pepper. The largest one is 3.5" long. There's an orange colored thing projecting from the point of it. The smaller peppers have a white one. I've never noticed these before and wonder if orange means the pepper is about to start changing color. Any thoughts about that?

This is the oldest of the three Red Robin micro tomatoes. Almost ready!

Red Robin #2 is starting to load up little greenies. #3 is starting to flower.

I have a dwarf 'Premus' going and it has maxed out at 2' tall. It now has five greenies on it. Interesting shape. The tomato is 1.5" across so far. It's supposed to make 2" tomatoes.

Setec Astronomy
Reactions:

Re: Indoor Pepper and Micros Progress

Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:29 am

Maybe those aren't peppers, maybe they are body snatcher pods--look out!

I'm envious of your ability to grow such beautiful plants indoors. I tried growing a bunch last year, didn't really work out.

AKgardener
Reactions:

Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:19 pm

Oh man I’m so excited for you @GoDawgs those plants look amazing I as well have a bunch of peppers and maters started my mini bells are just getting buds everything else is just green right now. I have 3 micro Thst have maters
Chocolate
Tom
Tina
Bunny hop just got buds. Chello,chubby bunny.kurley kaley short ,kurley Kaley long,valentine day orange.vilma ,tiny totum,golden hour are all just popping through
Started 506 bush, patio , Japanese dwarf I won’t put pics up until there is more progress

GoDawgs
Reactions:

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:51 am

They're turning! There was a hint of it two days ago but now they're turning fast. This is the first time I've tried a pepper indoors and Tangerine Dream seemed to be of a size that I could handle.

I guess my question about that little protuberance coming from the pepper tips was right. White is unripe and when it turns orange it's starting the ripening process. Live and learn!

AZGardener
Reactions:

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:24 am

Your plants look great @GoDawgs!
USDA Zone 9b, Sunset Zone 13
Average Rainfall 9.5 inches
Climate: Sonoran Desert

Return to “The Gallery”