Salutations from the Space Coast

Tell us about yourself!
MissS
Reactions:

Re: Salutations from the Space Coast

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:13 pm

@rco3 We do have a hydroponics forum on the main page. Most of the lighting topics that I have seen I have found in the seed starting forum.
~ Patti ~

svalli
Reactions:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:10 am

Welcome from Finland from another engineer! Epcot and Kennedy Space Center were my favorite places to see, when visiting Orlando almost 20 years ago.

I am very interested about your experience with lighting solutions. Since switching to LEDs I have been struggling to grow tomato seedlings indoors and there has been quite many discussions about the issues with LED lights here in TJ. Please feel free to join into those discussions in the Seed Starting section.

Sari
"I only want to live in peace, plant potatoes and dream."
- Moomin-troll by Tove Jansson

Dee
Reactions:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:50 pm

Hi there from northern BC, and welcome to Tomato Junction. I enjoyed reading your intro. Your mention of "The Land" pavilion at Epcot brought back memories! When I was in my early teens (in the '80s), my family traveled to Florida and we spent a number of days at Epcot. (I can only imagine how much it has changed since then!) That pavilion was one of my favourites, and is the one I most clearly remember. I think I went through it three times. :) Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Return to “Introductions”