Free No-ID red tomato Red Penna?

TomatoNut95
Reactions:

Free No-ID red tomato Red Penna?

Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:21 am

I obtained these in a giveaway and they were marked as Red Penna. When I grew them out last year they didn't seem to be like the variety as I saw online. They weren't very big and branches seemed to have a natural tendency to look droopy.
However, flavor was like your average red tomato to me. These are seed saved from the plant mentioned and there's approx 22 seed. I just want them to be given to a good home. Trading will not be necessary. (unless you happen to have seed to Domingo Giant or Big Zac 😁 or want to send an SASE.)
20240216_091411~2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anne

Tormato
Reactions:

Re: Free No-ID red tomato Red Penna?

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:35 pm

TomatoNut95 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:21 am I obtained these in a giveaway and they were marked as Red Penna. When I grew them out last year they didn't seem to be like the variety as I saw online. They weren't very big and branches seemed to have a natural tendency to look droopy.
However, flavor was like your average red tomato to me. These are seed saved from the plant mentioned and there's approx 22 seed. I just want them to be given to a good home. Trading will not be necessary. (unless you happen to have seed to Domingo Giant or Big Zac 😁 or want to send an SASE.)

20240216_091411~2.jpg
I'll give them a shot. Because a few times, I've grown out a beefsteak, only to see droopy branches, with slightly smaller fruit. Growing out the saved seed showed that that previous plant was a natural cross, the new plant producing heart-shaped fruit on droopy branches.

PM me a mailing address for Domingo, Stump Of The World (and perhaps Big Zac and any other giants that I might find).

Return to “Seed Offers”