Bread and Salt Question

Everything About Tomatoes
Stitchingmom
Reactions:

Bread and Salt Question

Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:08 am

Is Bread and Salt prone to serious leaf curling? My seedlings are looking great, except for the Bread and Salts, whose leaves are curling up and some are dying. I examined the leaves and suspect maybe edema, so turned the fan on them, but I've never had this happen before.

Thanks!
SO GLAD to be back! I was locked out for about three months, for some strange reason. :shock:

Missed you all terribly! :cry:

Tormato
Reactions:

Re: Bread and Salt Question

Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:56 am

As a heart, with wispy leaves and likely a thin stem and branch structure, seedlings can often be weak, compared to other types. Are there any other hearts among your starts?

Stitchingmom
Reactions:

Re: Bread and Salt Question

Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:22 pm

Tormato wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:56 am As a heart, with wispy leaves and likely a thin stem and branch structure, seedlings can often be weak, compared to other types. Are there any other hearts among your starts?
None that are far along enough for comparison. For some reason my first batch of seedlings just went crazy, while the others are growing much more slowly.

Thanks! :)
SO GLAD to be back! I was locked out for about three months, for some strange reason. :shock:

Missed you all terribly! :cry:

Return to “Tomato Talk”