help for members with vision disabilities

Rajun Gardener
Reactions:

Re: help for members with vision disabilities

Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:59 pm

joparrott wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:54 pm But first, ONE more question!! How do I delete all my notification & private messages after reading them? I don't want a long list to build up !Thanks
Notifications and be deleted by clicking on the tab in the header, mark them as all read. PM's are easy, click the box and scroll to the bottom options and click delete. There's a menu there to mark as delete.
Zone: 9A
Climate: Hot and Humid
Avg annual rainfall: 60.48"

MissS
Reactions:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:01 pm

I don't know why. I just know it glares and makes me squint. I'll get used to it because there are more benefits than not.
~ Patti ~

pondgardener
Reactions:
Location: 30 miles southeast of the Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:05 pm

@joparrott At the bottom right hand corner of the message page, you can scroll to an option to delete marked messages. You can either mark them all or choose certain ones to keep...just click the box on the right of each message to select, then click on the delete marked messages and then click Go. You would need to do the same procedure in your Inbox, Outbox and Sent Messages.

Regarding notifications, I think those are automatically cleared after a certain number of days have elapsed.
It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of life you have lived.

Shule
Reactions:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:47 am

MissS wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:52 pm I think that I am having the same issue at @JRinPA. While I can see the white font in the header and it is as clear as can be, it is quite glaring on my eyes and I don't understand why because there has been white font on other places and it hasn't bothered me. I have had cataract surgery which may be influencing it but worth1 too has and it doesn't bother him. I suppose that I can just get used to it because it seems to be so very beneficial to others.
Do you think a darker shade of white, or a light gray, would help? I'm sure that would still be visible.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6
Elevation: 2,260 feet

MissS
Reactions:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:36 am

@Shule It might. I just switched over to the ProSilver, it solved the problem.
~ Patti ~

JRinPA
Reactions:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:42 am

The black on red blends in until I look for it. The white on red is noise in my peripheral vision that doesn't fade out. That is the difference, I think. It really is no big deal though. After a few posts it is scrolled past.

If you can add a third option (originalTJtheme) as easy as a create new/copy/paste on admin end, than that would great. I would select it. If not, I'll get used to this.

I don't like change for change's sake. Too much phlegm. It took me a long while just to make an account here. You had a reason for this, though, so have at it.

The banner was always white letters over the tomatoes, that looks fine. I'm like a horse in a pasture. One little change and I'll stare at it for a week.

You guys are doing a good job with this website.

Return to “Suggestions/Complaints/Report Problems”