I'm back at last had to register as new! Peebee

Tell us about yourself!
Peebee2
Reactions:

I'm back at last had to register as new! Peebee

Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:31 am

Whew I thought I'd never get back on here, it's been a while. No matter how many times I tried to log on (and it was automatic, saved in Google), I kept getting the same message of an error. I thought to email Marsha aka @Ginger2778 & she replied right away & emailed admin on my behalf. But no reply so I tried too. Nada.
Finally I thought to register as a new member. It worked! But I still don't know why this all happened. I suppose I'll have to start over with my profile etc?
Anyways I'm so glad I'm able to access this site again & thank you Marsha @Ginger2778 for your help!

pondgardener
Reactions:
Location: 30 miles southeast of the Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado

Re: I'm back at last had to register as new! Peebee

Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:26 am

@Peebee2 If it hasn't been done already, I can create a new password for your old account, which you can later change, so you can go back to your old user name. Let me know. But looking at the member list, it does show that you were active yesterday on the 19th. Are you sure you are locked out?
It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of life you have lived.

Peebee2
Reactions:

Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:17 pm

@pondgardener I was active as Peebee2 not my original account if this answers your question. I'm still unable to log in using my former username & PW. I keep seeing Https Error 500 or whatever. I don't want to check right now cuz then I'll be unable to see tomato junction at all for a couple of hours.
So are you saying that by changing my old pw for me, I can use my former account & have access to my old messages etc? That would be great! Please advise thanks.

pondgardener
Reactions:
Location: 30 miles southeast of the Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado

Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:42 pm

@Peebee2 I sent you a PM
It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of life you have lived.

Christinajomd
Reactions:

Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:35 pm

Glad you're back!

peebee
Reactions:

Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:47 pm

@Christinajomd I'm happy to say the problem has been resolved & I no longer have to use my "new" account. In fact it's probably deactivated here? But thanks for the thought yes I'm glad to be back
You can tell I'm using my old account cuz my avatar is back 🙂
Zone 10, Southern California
Will eat anything once before I judge.
Anything meaning any foods of course.

greenthumbomaha
Reactions:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:03 pm

I'm back too, kind of. had the same issue as peebee. This is an old laptop which needs a new fan so I use it sparingly. I've been happily reading along all summer on my newer replacement laptop, but it suddenly forgot who I was. Missed not jumping in , but enjoying hearing of all the new and rediscovered varieties everyone is growing. ''

My tomatoes this year continued featuring Ukrainian varieties and growing out 10 + year OLD Burpee hybrid seeds which were tasteless but kept up in the heat.
Cherries were Esternia, Black Cherry, and Baxter Bush Cherry.

We went straight from cold to summer. I had a rough time with spring flowers. Zinnias were just okay this year. My best pollinator flowers turned out to be seed grown dahlias and of course the gold standard producer for me, Tithonia. Both are still covered with visitors. The poor things it will be too cold to fly soon.

- Lisa

bower
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:43 am

Good to see you both are back in. If it's any consolation, I had the same problem too, so I know what it's like!

One thing I wanted to mention, there's a link to contact admin on the Home page, so anyone with a 'locked out' problem can get in touch that way to get it fixed. I made the mistake of creating a second account when my computer was down, and couldn't use my old account when I tried to get back in. However a major upgrade to the system seemed to make it easier to fix the problem, so perhaps it won't be an issue going forward. Hope not!
AgCan Zone 5a/USDA zone 4
temperate marine climate
yearly precip 61 inches/1550 mm

MissS
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:42 pm

greenthumbomaha wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:03 pm I'm back too, kind of. had the same issue as peebee. This is an old laptop which needs a new fan so I use it sparingly. I've been happily reading along all summer on my newer replacement laptop, but it suddenly forgot who I was. Missed not jumping in , but enjoying hearing of all the new and rediscovered varieties everyone is growing. ''

My tomatoes this year continued featuring Ukrainian varieties and growing out 10 + year OLD Burpee hybrid seeds which were tasteless but kept up in the heat.
Cherries were Esternia, Black Cherry, and Baxter Bush Cherry.

We went straight from cold to summer. I had a rough time with spring flowers. Zinnias were just okay this year. My best pollinator flowers turned out to be seed grown dahlias and of course the gold standard producer for me, Tithonia. Both are still covered with visitors. The poor things it will be too cold to fly soon.

- Lisa
You can always use the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. It will reach us whether you are logged in or not. We are here to help!
~ Patti ~

MissTee
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:57 pm

I think you also have to deal with everyone being logged out on a regular basis. It happens frequently.
Too many tomatoes, not enough time.

bower
Reactions:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:27 pm

Not sure I understand @MissTee .
There's a box on the login page that says "Remember me" and when I tick that I stay logged in.
Sometimes when there's a system update I have to log in fresh, but that's not very often.
AgCan Zone 5a/USDA zone 4
temperate marine climate
yearly precip 61 inches/1550 mm

MissTee
Reactions:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:52 pm

For me it’s on a weekly or bi-weekly basis that I have to log back in. I do click the ‘stay logged in’ button.
Too many tomatoes, not enough time.

Return to “Introductions”