Hey, ContainerTed is here. Howdy, Y'all

Tell us about yourself!
Ginger2778
Reactions:

Re: Hey, ContainerTed is here. Howdy, Y'all

Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:28 pm

ContainerTed wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:48 am All has gone "swimmingly" (to coin someone's phrase) and the difference is remarkable. I had my right eye done because it was really getting hard to focus it. This degradation happened in a very short period of time (like 6 months). It is also my dominant eye and had been messing with my shooting accuracy. Anyhow, they are both done now and I wonder what I was fearing about it. I can read the smallest print easily as long as it's at least 3 feet away. I've had light astigmatisms for decades, and they don't go away (I'm told). They were no cost to me as my medicare and Tricare for life covered everything.

So, right now I'm 5 days out of the work on my left eye and 19 days out on my right eye. Just a few moments ago, I drove to the store and got a few things for my birthday dinner. That happens this coming Tuesday. We're gonna have Steak and Shrimp, which are two of my favorite tastes. :>)

Thanks to all for your kind comments. I'm always amazed that so many care.

Take care and hug someone. It'll make both of you feel better.
YIPEE!!!
- Marsha

bower
Reactions:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:53 pm

Onward and upward! Awesome that everything went well, I am delighted for you! :D
AgCan Zone 5a/USDA zone 4
temperate marine climate
yearly precip 61 inches/1550 mm

hdrider
Reactions:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:46 pm

I would say welcome aboard but you got here ahead of me, glad you made it either way!
Tracy

Conjunction junction what's your function - whoops wrong place!

Zana
Reactions:

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:52 am

ContainerTed wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:48 am All has gone "swimmingly" (to coin someone's phrase) and the difference is remarkable. I had my right eye done because it was really getting hard to focus it. This degradation happened in a very short period of time (like 6 months). It is also my dominant eye and had been messing with my shooting accuracy. Anyhow, they are both done now and I wonder what I was fearing about it. I can read the smallest print easily as long as it's at least 3 feet away. I've had light astigmatisms for decades, and they don't go away (I'm told). They were no cost to me as my medicare and Tricare for life covered everything.

So, right now I'm 5 days out of the work on my left eye and 19 days out on my right eye. Just a few moments ago, I drove to the store and got a few things for my birthday dinner. That happens this coming Tuesday. We're gonna have Steak and Shrimp, which are two of my favorite tastes. :>)

Thanks to all for your kind comments. I'm always amazed that so many care.

Take care and hug someone. It'll make both of you feel better.
Glad to hear your surgery went well, Ted. Hope the full recovery is swift and uneventful.

Zana

ContainerTed
Reactions:

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:24 pm

Friend Zana. It's good to see you here. I hope your area is as free from COVID as mine is. We have only 4 confirmed in the county. DW and I are self-isolating and so far, so good. Take care good lady. The world needs more like you to keep us sane.
Ted
Owner & Sole Operator of
The Muddy Bucket Farm
And Tomato Ranch

OneoftheEarls
Reactions:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:07 am

Free of Covid here....hope you remember me Ted...hope all is well after the surgery :)

Return to “Introductions”