PaddyMc

Everything About Tomatoes
TheMad_Poet
Reactions:

PaddyMc

Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:18 am

Does anyone remember PaddyMc from tville forums. He/she had some interesting crosses going. Hasn't posted at TV since 2018, and I don't see them here. Would love to find them and/or some of their crosses.

ddsack
Reactions:

Re: PaddyMc

Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:55 pm

I have not seen him posting for almost two years, at either of the two sites I know where he used to be active. His old website now comes up with Chinese lettering. He did have a lot of exciting color combos he was working with. I might still have some seed from a couple, but it's been a while, not sure what I have them filed under, and if I still have any originals or just my saved seed. I do remember that some of his seeds may have been sent on to Mariseeds for development or distribution, but no idea under what names they arrived. If I find any of his seed I will let you know.

You might also want to join at "Doc and Katie's Garden Xanadu" message board, and ask the members there if they have any of his varieties, he was generous with seed sharing at one time, so members there may have some old original seed.

TheMad_Poet
Reactions:

Re: PaddyMc

Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:45 pm

Thanx for the reply ddsack, I remember you from my days at tville. Was hoping to find some stabalized versions, so Mariseeds is where I will head. Too old here to undertake grow outs, and not enuff knowledge either. But I do know how to eat 'em!!!
Mariseeds has a presence now on FB, but to me it doesn't look like I will learn anything much. These last years have been tough on many people, with covid and thousand year storms once a month. So many people with good intentions have fallen on harder times. I had forgotten about Doc and katies, havent been there in some years.

Return to “Tomato Talk”